Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Tech at Tamaki College

This year I have been going to Tech at Tamaki College every Friday. I like Tech because it’s fun. My first activity was Food Tech. I really liked learning to cook and make yummy food. My favourite was making the quiche with Mrs Linda. I think Mrs Heka is a nice teacher.






I made a clock with Miss Ferguson. It was fun drawing my design and watching the machine cut the shape I drew on the wood. My clock was a heart shape. I painted it purple and pink and yellow. They are my favourite colours. Miss Ferguson is a nice teacher and she helped me a lot.


This term I made a stained glass picture. I think it is really pretty. It was easy to cut the glass but it was hard to get it the right size. Mr Grundy is kind and he helped me with my stained glass picture.


I have really liked going to Tech because I have learnt new skills in a fun way.

No comments:

Post a Comment