Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

My Weekend

What I did in the Weekend

On Saturday my Aunty, Uncle, baby cousin, & my  3 big cousins came over to my house for a visit.

While my Aunty & my mum was cooking food I was playing with my 3 big cousins. My cousins & I was playing on the PS4 in my mum’s room. Then after we finished playing on the PS4 we went into the kitchen to have lunch, for lunch we had biscuits, sandwiches, & fizzy drinks. After that all my cousins had to go home. On Sunday my mum, sister, & my aunty & I went to church. When we arrived at church we went inside then waited for the man to talk, a couple of hours later we went into the hall to eat the food my mum & aunty made, there was some other people that bought food as well. After eating the people had to clean up the church. When we arrived home we celebrated my aunty’s birthday.

After all of that, I was thinking about my weekend, I said to myself that this was the coolest weekend ever. After dinner I had to go to bed for a whole new day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment