Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Day Two Camp Diary

Today I had fun because I went on the high ropes. I felt excited when I first climbed up the ladder. Mrs Linda and Mrs  Anderson helped me put on my helmet and the harness. My hair was too long so it took a long time to put the helmet on, Mrs Anderson was happy when I climbed and was taking lots of photos. I felt even more excited when I walked across the beam.
I also did archery, it was fun and Mrs Linda had fun too. I was better than Mrs Linda because I shot the balloon.

We did adventure activities. I liked them because it was fun and I worked with my team. We had fun singing the songs.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading day 2 of your camp diary, you have done a great job of retelling the events of the day. I was so proud of you doing the high ropes and you explained how you felt, using lots of interesting words. Well Done.

    Mrs Linda

    ReplyDelete